We spent the whole morning outside. We had:
- Fishing- water tubs with magnetic fish and magnetic fishing poles.
- We had paper with cut out star shapes and red, white blue paint. The children rolled rollers dipped in red and blue paint over the stars and when they took the paper off they had a 4th of July picture!
- We did a new fun project using rolling pins wrapped with plastic lei's. The children rolled the lei in paint and then rolled it on the paper.
- We had water tubs out.
- We had books and small toys on the blankets.
- We ended up putting the sprinkler out today for a little while. The children had fun in it and then wrapped up in their towels and went in the sun to warm up.